Hola, I`m Kelley!
I originally started this blog as a space to keep family and friends updated about my life during my Peace Corps Service in Paraguay (2012 – 2014). But, now that my time with Peace Corps is finished I wanted to continue and document life’s everyday adventures, that include food, fun and hopefully a lot more travels!
Get to know me:
- Favorite food: sushi, Korean BBQ, anything seafood(specially crab).
- Guilty pleasure: reality TV my go to is Real Housewives of OC or Beverly Hills but really anything on Bravo.
- Favorite beverage: wine (preferably red) and Dr. Pepper.
- Must go place before I die: Easter Island, Chile.
- Favorite travel destination: Antigua, Guatemala.
- Current Playlist: The Lumineers, Sara Bareilles and the Kchiporros (Paraguayan band).