Just in time for the holiday season to officially start on ‘Black Friday’ (and Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday), here is the perfect gift guide for the travel junkie in your life. How do I know its perfect you ask? I know because I own or desperately want everything on this list and I am a travel junkie. See there you have it, that’s very sound scientific reasoning!
- Urban Expressions Cross-body Bag – This is one of the better travel purses I’ve found, big enough to fit the important things like a camera and a water bottle but not so big as to be cumbersome during your day long exploring.
- Cordito Cord Organizer – Great way to organize your charger cables.
- Carry-on Cocktail Kit – Just because you are traveling doesn’t mean you have to go without your favorite cocktail.
- Claudia Pearson City Pouches – In many countries coins are useful pieces of currency, so pick your favorite city and this cute little coin purse will help you keep track.
- Vans Slides – These shoes are the perfect comfort shoes for your travel day. Extra plus that they slide on and off easily for getting through airport security.
- Caeden Bluetooth Headphones – These headphones are the best for listening to your favorite jams or new podcast, without have to worry about cords getting tangled getting on and off the plane.
- URPOWER Travel Garment Steamer – Wrinkly clothes are an annoying part of travel, but this steamer is so convenient and a quick and easy way to remedy the issue. This is honestly one of the best, and most useful gifts I’ve ever received!
- Lo & Sons Catalina Weekend Bag – It is amazing how much you can conveniently fit into this weekender; and it has a great zip pocket to keep your shoes separate from your clothes.
- Universal Phone Mount – This little device has so many great uses. No tv on the airplane? Hook your phone to the tray table in front of you. Traveling solo and no one to take your photo, attach this mount to a tree, sign, whatever’s nearby.
- Delsey Carry-on Luggage – Again, its amazing how much space is in this suitcase, I could pack for a several weeks trip on this AND carry it on.
- Embossed Suede Journal – Every time I travel I like to write little notes at the end of the day about my favorite things I saw and heard. They are fun to go back to years later. This notebook would be a beautiful travel keepsake.
- Prynt Pocket SmartPhone Photo Printer – How cool would it be to print out pictures and share them with any new friends you make during your journeys, now its easier than ever!
What else would you put on the list for the best gifts for travel junkies? Let me know in the comments.
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
**This post contains affiliate links, but as always the opinions presented here are my own**